Thursday, September 30, 2010

Monster Mash Regional Stake Dance



There has been some confusion about whether or not the dance scheduled on Oct. 16th was happening since we just had a dance.


This dance is still happening.


This is a regional dance and I believe the Abilene Stake (I could be wrong) is in charge of it. They have worked really hard on planning it. Please inform your youth. Your SYC members were informed about the dance last night. Refer to the flyer for more information. Here is a link to a pdf file if you would like to print some copies off for your youth ( I couldn't figure out how to attach a file on blogger, I would be open to any feedback if anyone knows how to do that). Let me know if the link doesn't work and I'll email you the pdf file.


FYI: Presidents, I have put your email addresses in the system so you will receive an email whenever something new is posted. I would put everyone's email in, but it will only let me put in 10--bummer. Presidents if this is a problem, let me know and I will take your email off. One reason for the blog is so your email doesn't get bombarded. If anyone knows how to create one email address that sends to many email addresses I would love to hear from you. Following this blog would be an idea too for those that would like to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment